1. Wake up five minutes earlier than your Caree. Meditate for at least two minutes to greet the day. Try this:
- Take in a deep breath. Feel the expansion in your rib cage down through your diaphragm until you feel the expanse of your breath with your back.
- Slowly exhale this breath to the count of five.
- Repeat three times. On the second exhale, say this mantra internally: “Darling, I am here for you.” (This mantra is by Thich Nhat Hanh- one of the great meditative minds of our lifetime).
- At the end of the third breath, place your hands in a prayer position over your heart, saying quietly, “Namaste,” (Nah-mes-tay), meaning: I bow to your true self–a salutation to the day. Support yourself in feeling loved and loving– ready to start the day.